College & Career Center
Upcoming Virtual College Fairs
There will be virtual college fairs that students can register for and attend throughout the first semester. These virtual fairs begin on Aug. 29th and go through Nov. 14th.
College and Career Center
The College and Career Center provides many valuable services to our students, including:
- Extracurricular activity ideas (internships, volunteer opportunities, Summer programs, part-time jobs);
- Research on colleges, preparation for college fairs and help creating a balanced college list;
- College Essay feedback (UC Personal Insight Questions, Common Application essays and college specific supplemental essays);
- General college application support (help/advice on applications, major selection);
- Resume reviews/feedback;
- Appointments for one-on-one meetings with student (and parents, if needed);
- Workshops on preparing for college, essay topics, college lists and writing the “Why” essay;
- Access to resources for the college application process (books, handouts, presentations);
- Information about other career pathways outside of college; and
- Information about Community College (degree/certificate programs and transfer agreements to 4-year universities).
Questions? Stop by the College & Career Center and speak with Ms. Depew. We are here to help all students!